Do you throw memorable dinner parties?
Join in the biggest city-wide dinner party Toronto has ever seen!
How it works:
40 hosts – people who love entertaining and who live in the Toronto core – welcome ticket holders into their homes for a dinner party. The twist is guest won’t know whose home they’ll be dining at until the night of the event. Guests gather for a cocktail reception at William Ashley where they exchange their ticket for an envelope. Inside: their hosts’ name and location is revealed. They now depart for dinner parties across the city.
As a host, you:
- Welcome 8-12 people into your home (or an agreed upon third-party location)
- Provide a 4-course dinner and drinks
- Welcome and thank guests on behalf of Homes First
- Provide a short bio for Homes First to use for marketing
Homes First provides:
- A charitable tax receipt for supplies purchased for dinner (receipts required)
- A volunteer, if needed, to assist with preparation and clean up
- A volunteer, if needed, to speak about Homes First
- Assistance in finding a third-party “home” if you’d like to cook/host, but are unable to offer up your home
- Some donated wine and beer to compliment your dinner, if you wish
- A host kit with event tips, sponsor gift cards and special offers, contact information for event support, and discussion cards for guests